Monday, February 6, 2012

Topic for 2/6 to 2/12

Do do do do do do do do do do GREAT DRAWINGS! (Batman theme song music anyone? No? Awww.) Again, one of the greatest parts of this blog is seeing all the different interpretations of such a universal subject (yes, Batman is universal to me.) Are you ready for another pop culture goodness challenge? How about:

HARRY POTTER!

I was soooo happy when Charles suggested this one (so I didn't have to and betray the fact that I have sketchbooks over ten years old FILLED with Harry Potter fan art. Judge all you want.) Good luck, Anthdrawlogians! (Or should I say "Remember to draw using your Felix Felicus potion!" Er, nope. I crossed a nerd line. I'm just gonna say good luck.)

As always, please feel free to post any ideas for new topics in the comments!

No comments: