Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Topic for 8/20 to 8/26

Yay for Heat! Yay for the wrapping up of summer! Adam, will you finally tell us where that lady is from? I'm going crazy because I KNOW I've seen her from somewhere. Brain = racked. Ready for next week's topic?

GILLIGAN'S ISLAND!


Now for the strangest episode in GI history, I present for inspiration:

Gilligan and the Skipper join the Harlem Globetrotters in a basketball game against robots to save the island
I'm not even joking.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Adam Heine said...

Oh sorry! I totally forgot I hadn't answered that yet. The girl is Jodi Sawyer from CENTER STAGE.

The connection was that both movies had a climactic dance scene using the song "Canned Heat."

K. Marie Criddle said...

I knew it!! Okay, I didn't, but I've seen that show enough to should have known it!