Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Topic for 3/27 to 4/10

Sorry for the delay, folks! I've been out of country for the last week.

Great Jedi drawings! I think it's safe to say the Force was with us in crafting these formidable butt-kickers!

For the next topic, I thought we'd try this idea I saw on Facebook. The idea is to either finish someone else's drawing (a child, or friend/co-worker/whatever), or have them finish yours. Hmmm...what to call it? How 'bout:

TEAM DRAWING

I hope we can have some fun with this! Tag, Charles, you're it for the next topic.

2 comments:

Adam Heine said...

The art in those links looks so cool. This is going to be especially interesting...

Feel free to come over if you want some kids to start/finish your drawings for you :-)

Charles Eubanks said...

I LOVE this idea! My kids are totally pumped to get started!