Sunday, October 14, 2012

jaqai Mickelsen - costumes

Ok.  Again, another quickie this week.  But, the moment "costumes" came up I couldn't help  but flash back on the time...in 7th grade, I decided that dressing up like Homie the Clown would be a good idea.  (Any In Living Color fans in the group?)  Yeah.  Turns out I'm a white guy from Utah.  And at the time, it also turned out I didn't have the money needed to actually buy a decent costume to clown it up legitimately.  I did borrow an oddly textured shirt from my dad, for what it's worth.

I guess what I'm trying to tell you is...In 7th grade, I went to school in black face.  But also, Homie the Clown was hilarious.


2 comments:

Charles Eubanks said...

Dude, that is so... WRONG.

I hope you took pictures!

Adam Heine said...

Better to do black face in 7th grade than when you're grown up and working professionally. They, uh...they don't like that.

Love this guy's expression. I think I always do :-)